Follow Along With My Success

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Secrets Behind The Sports Betting Champ Scam

Here's another article I wrote on Squidoo. It provides some insight on my lifestyle and how The Sports Betting Champ changed my life.

"My challenge for you is to NOT BUY The Sports Betting Champ. There are so many people out there that just throw crap onto the internet, slap a price on it, and say it's the best for everyone. That is completely not true one bit.

I'll tell you my journey with The Sports Betting Champ and a little about my past. I have been apart of the gambling scene since 1998. I started out playing cards, blackjack and poker mainly. I did ok but didn't make any serious money like I wanted to. So I moved on to betting on the sports games because I figured if I did some research and made an educated bet I could come out ahead."

Here's the link to my article about The Sports Betting Champ Scam.

No comments: