Follow Along With My Success

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Break An Ankle!! Find The Teams With Hurt Players For Wins.

My biggest tip: find teams with main players that are injured and bet against them!!

So many people overlook hurt players it's rediculous. This is always the first thing I look at when making bets. Let's take this last football season and look at the Rams. The first 10 games, if I remember correctly, were all losses. The main reason being because they had so many key players injured. At one point they were down to the 3rd string quarterback.

Why do people overlook this important factor? Maybe they think it's not really that big of a deal. I myself don't know because it just makes so much sense to me. If a good team has main players out what strengths do they still have?

Let's put it this way. If you are involved in some kind of team at work and one of your co-workers calls in sick. So you have to pull someone from another department to fill their spot. Do you think your going to get the same amount of work done? How about if two, three, or even four of your best workers were gone one day. It's a safe bet to say that you won't get hardly anything done.

So why not take the same principals into your betting strategies? Look for injured players that make a team and bet against them. Other factors are involved but this is a huge one.

One thing that enlightened me when reading through The Sports Betting Champ.

No comments: